Just a short walk across the footbridge from Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne is the fabulous Docklands – Melbourne’s vibrant waterfront precinct for fashion, fun, sport, culture, entertainment and innovation.
Docklands is also home to the massive Etihad Stadium where major sports events and international gigs are staged. Kiss, Eminem, U2, Jay Z, and the South African cricket team are just a few of the big names that have played Etihad.
Docklands is easily explored on foot or by hire bike. There are loads of things to see and do so make sure you allow plenty of time and ask the Vibe Crew what’s on when you’re in town.
Just a few of the highlights of Docklands are:
• Ice-skating at the two Olympic-sized rings
• Shopping for bargains at Harbour Town’s fashion outlet stores
• Enjoying an ice-cold beer or sauvignon blanc at a waterside bar
• Tucking into fresh seafood at one of the many stylish eateries overlooking the water
• Admiring the sleek yachts and power boats in the marinas
• Checking out Digital Harbour, Melbourne’s technology port
• Catching a cruise boat from heritage-listed Central Pier
• Treating the kids to rides at Wonderland Fun Park
Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne CBD
Centrally located in Little Collins Street,Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne is popular with travellers, families and business people. The atmosphere is upbeat yet relaxed and welcoming. And room rates are very affordable.
• 162 quiet and well-appointed rooms + 5 suites
• Alexander Bar & Curve Restaurant
• Guest parking (at a fee)
• Trams just around the corner
• Opposite Southern Cross train station and buses – including the airport’s Skybus
From here, you can also walk to: the Royal Botanic Gardens, Southbank, the Casino, Yarra River, the National Gallery of Victoria, Docklands, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the MCG, and many other attractions.