Travel Itinerary for Couples
Also take a look at our other Gold Coast itineraries. There’s a lot to do in this action-packed part of the world!
The Sun Shines on Couples
The Gold Coast ticks all the boxes for a sexy, romantic holiday. The balmy climate is just perfect for sunset walks on the beach, cocktails by the pool or a sneaky swim in the ocean by moonlight.
Sleep-ins are a must but when you do finally roll out of bed at Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, there are loads of exciting experiences waiting for the two of you to share.
However, the smorgasbord of choices can make your head spin. Because the Gold Coast is not only Australia’s Adventure Capital, but also the epicentre for luxury spa treatments, fine dining, outlet shopping, pumping nightlife and hinterland wine & food trails.
Here’s a day itinerary to get you started:
- Get a makeover at a day spa. Take your pick from an impressive list of lush beauty spots for guys and gals. Shop around for a couples’ package deal – they’re great value.
Next, get your heart rate up at…
- Gold Coast Theme Parks! Who said they’re just for families? What could be more romantic than chasing each other down giant water slides at Whitewater World or being totally blown away by the adrenalin-pumping scream machines (including the V8 supercar simulator!) at Dreamworld?
By this time, you would’ve worked up a wicked thirst and a big appetite for something more grown up. What could be better than …
- Gondola dinner cruise of the canals. This is so cool and mega romantic. While also being the ultimate way to see the Gold Coast’s spectacular waterways. Your luxury gondola looks just like one from Venice – complete with gondolier to do all the work – only more spacious and private. Yes, it is exxy, but if you factor in the champagne, beautiful food unique ambience, and sheer awesomeness of the experience, it’s priceless! Guys, if you’re gonna pop the question, it doesn’t get any better than this.
- Tall ship sailing tour to beautiful Stradbroke Island.
- Learn to scuba dive together. Or simply try an introductory dive.
- Follow your tastebuds on a hinterland wine & food trail – either in your own vehicle or on a tour. Yum!
- Go nuts outlet shopping at Harbour Town. It’s huge and has everyone from Alannah Hill to RM Williams and Levis.