Travel Itinerary for Couples
For more inspiration, also see our other itineraries for solos and families
You Two Will Love North Sydney
Vibe Hotel North Sydney is the perfect choice for adventurous loved-up couples.
It’s in a beautiful, quiet, harbourside location conducive to cosy lie-ins and moonlit walks along the waterfront.
And it’s within cooing distance of spots famous for inflaming passions, inspiring declarations of love, and inciting proposals both decent and indecent.
When you do get around to emerging from your room, indulge in one of these romantic and unique Sydney experiences.
- Breakfast at Vibe’s curve restaurant with its lovely views of the Harbour to the west. Or how about takeaway coffees and the morning papers down on the waterfront? Hard to beat really.
- Lights, camera, action. Turn your sightseeing into a photo shoot co-starring the two of you. Be inspired by Sydney’s iconic buildings and landmarks, beaches at dawn and sunset, colourful cocktails in lantern-lit waterfront bars. Sigh. The possibilities for romantic creative expression are endless in this city.
- See stars and planets in close up at Sydney Observatory, just across the Harbour Bridge from Vibe Hotel North Sydney. A night viewing session using the historic 1874 telescope will blow you away. Your session also includes an awesome 3D space movie. Bookings on 02 9921 3485.
- Manly Spit Bridge Walk. Along this 9km seaside bush track there are gorgeous secluded beaches perfect for a private picnic and pash. The views are breathtaking, too! Catch the historic Manly ferry from nearby Circular Quay. On disembarkation, turn left and simply follow the waterfront path. Take a rug and a picnic in your backpack. Cossies optional.
- Heritage-listed Luna Park is just a stone’s throw from your hotel. Have a huge laugh together on the Ferris wheel, dodgems and Wild Mouse!
- A moonlit walk down to the water’s edge to admire the magnificence of the Sydney Opera House and CBD, their lights sparkling on the water like strewn jewels.
Also nearby & up there for romance:
- Picnic at The Royal Botanic Gardens. In summer, cuddle up for a movie at Open Air Cinema
- Harbour Bridge Climb. A top spot for a memorable marriage proposal!
- Drinks poolside at The Ivy, George Street, Sydney CBD
- Laps and frolics at North Sydney Olympic Pool just steps from Vibe Hotel Sydney
- Darling Harbour waterfront restaurants and bars
Check out Vibe’s romantic packages