- 165 rooms – Many rooms and suites offering sweeping water views across to Kirribilli and Lavender Bay.
- 36 suites – featuring separate living and bedroom areas offering spacious living.
View more information on our room types
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, Curve Restaurant and all function rooms
- 100% non smoking hotel
- Car-parking – subject to availability.
- Complimentary use of North Sydney Olympic Pool facilities & Lane 9 gym
- Corporate transport available for clients from Vibe Hotel North Sydney between 7.15am – 9am Monday to Friday, to surrounding business areas (North Sydney, St Leonards & Lane Cove)
- Choose from six conference, meeting and function rooms, accommodating two to two hundred delegates.
- The impressive ballroom, with floor-to-ceiling picture windows, is ideal for your wedding or special event,
- Our smaller rooms are highly versatile and are perfect for motivated meetings your delegates will love.
- Designed with all your meeting needs in mind, most rooms offering high ceilings and natural light.
- The latest in audiovisual equipment, including data-projection panels, computer cabling, televisions, DVD players, stereo sound systems, ceiling-mounted projection screens and dim-control lighting are all available
View more information on our Conference facilities at Vibe Hotel North Sydney
- Take in the fabulous view from the private terrace overlooking Lavender Bay whilst you take a dip in the heated outdoor pool and relax in the sauna.
Restaurants & Bars
- Located close to the heart of the city, Curve Cafe + Bar at Vibe Hotel North Sydney attracts laid-back brunchers and lingering lunchers.
- Curve Cafe serves up simple and tasty breakfasts, an array of all-day dining treats and outstanding options from the dinner menu.
- Curve Bar – Watch the world go by and enjoy a relaxed drink in the friendly atmosphere of the Lobby Bar. The perfect meeting point for pre and post dinner drinks.
View more information, menus and special offers available at Curve Cafe + Bar