Holiday Accommodation Melbourne
Finding Great Holiday Accommodation in Melbourne
Looking for a place with that perfect vibe when on holiday in Melbourne?
Finding holiday accommodation in Melbourne can be a bit daunting. To make it easy, think about what pushes your buttons, fits your budget, and what’s on your bucket list. Most of the stuff you’ll want to do is in the city or very close to it, so a city-fringe location is a must. And you’ll want a place that suits your style, and won’t break the bank.
Choosing Holiday Accommodation in Melbourne
- Location. Being right in the thick of what will rock your world will save you time and transport fares. Plus if you get it right, it’ll make your holiday accommodation a magic part of your Melbourne experience. You can’t go wrong with Melbourne CBD, or the buzzing nearby suburb of Carlton, which is only a short tram ride from the city centre.
- Accommodation style
It’s important to choose accommodation that reflects Melbourne’s personality: ‘inner-city hip and chic’, perhaps, like Vibe Carlton? Or ‘art deco charm’ like Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne?
Melbourne is busting at the seams with cool stuff to see and amazing things to do. So you’ll want to save your cash for all the activities, rather than burn your plastic on some posh over-priced palace.
Vibe Hotels tick all the boxes for holiday accommodation in Melbourne
- Stylish and comfortable, with personality plus
- Quiet and spacious rooms
- Two ultra-convenient locations – CBD and Carlton
- Good quality at surprisingly low rates
- Close to all the action, sights, shopping, transport
- Walk to most places
- In-hotel curve restaurant + bar for fresh food and cool cocktails at good prices
Australia’s coolest city is so hot right now
So get in first and book your Vibe Hotel
What to do in Melbourne
Our Melbourne itineraries are full of suggestions so exciting you’ll want to pack and leave home right now!