Surfers Paradise Accommodation
If early nights, high teas and visiting museums are your idea of a holiday, steer clear of Surfers Paradise!
For this giant adventure playground is non-stop, action-packed fun, fun, fun. Which is why it’s famously called Australia’s Family Entertainment Capital. It’s kid heaven.
But there’s just as much happening for big kids, with more clubs, bars and restaurants here than you can poke at a stick at, while the nearby Gold Coast theme parks are awesome for thrill-seekers of all ages.
To squeeze every last drop of joy from your holiday, your best bet is to choose Surfers Paradise accommodation that’s central to everything. Yet easy on the pocket as you’ll want to spend your dosh on having a good time.
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast ticks all the boxes
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast is the ideal Surfers Paradise accommodation as it’s:
- Right in the heart of all the action
- Across the road from the world-class shopping at Chevron Renaissance Village
- A stones throw from Cavill Avenue, the epicenter of Gold Coast nightlife, with hundreds of smokin’ hot clubs, pubs and bars
- Affordable for families, young party people, and overseas travellers. Check out our great rates for rooms and suites
- A short stroll to the golden sands of lifesaver-patrolled Surfers Paradise Beach – the perfect place to play and a surefire to relax after a big night out
You’ll love the friendly and upbeat personality of Vibe Hotel Gold Coast. It sums up what this part of the world is all about.
Take a guided tour of Vibe Hotel Gold Coast
Check out our idea-packed travel itineraries prepared for you by savvy Gold Coast locals