Holiday Accommodation Darwin
Darwin has come a long way since its wild frontier days back in the 70s and 80s. Now it’s one of the coolest cities on the planet, a multicultural metropolis that’s the gateway to the remote beauty of the Top End. Australians as well as travellers from all over the world flock to this city. Quality holiday accommodation in Darwin is highly sought after, especially during the dry season.
Choosing holiday accommodation in Darwin
For a really good time, your holiday accommodation should include these essentials:
- Head to the Waterfront for fabulous views, alfresco dining, safe swimming, and strolling to nearby attractions.
- Close to tour and transport centres for your trips to Kakadu, the Crocodile Farm and other must-do activities
- Walking distance to:
- Darwin’s ‘eat streets’, including famous Mitchell Street – epicenter for Darwin’s rocking nightlife
- The iconic Deckchair Cinema
- Mindil Beach Sunset Market, where you can dig into authentic ethnic cuisines for between $5 and $8 a serve!
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront has all that & more
As well as one of the best locations imaginable, Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront is:
- Very affordable. Check out our surprisingly low room rates
- Alive with energy and personality – definitely NOT stuffy and boring like some places
- Blessed with a gorgeous pool & bar, plus an affordable restaurant
- Close to just about everything on the Darwin holiday bucket list