Top tips for Finding Holiday Accommodation
Unless you’re loaded, or are on your honeymoon and so won’t be venturing out of your room anytime soon, there are golden rules for choosing holiday accommodation:
- Location is all-important. Get close to the action and all the
things you want to see and do. The further out you are, the more money you’ll have to cough up for transport.
So go for holiday accommodation that’s inner city or city fringe and you can’t go wrong.
Vibe Hotels are perfectly located for holiday accommodation in Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast and the Northern Territory.
Take a guided tour of:
- Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne CBD & close to Southbank
- Vibe Hotel Carlton, inner-city fringe in Melbourne’s “Little Italy’
- Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay, Sydney harbourside & close to the CBD, Double Bay & Kings Cross
- Vibe Hotel North Sydney, harbourside yet close to the CBD
- Vibe Hotel Sydney, CBD
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Queensland
- Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, Northern Territory
- Comfort & style come at a cost. Not necessarily so! Whoever came up with that one has never stayed at a Vibe Hotel. Vibe’s affordable rooms and suites are stylish, spacious, and have the creature comforts expected of a nice hotel. Plus little luxe touches to make you feel special.
- Pick an accommodation style that rocks your world. You’ll want to feel like it’s your kind of place, with a personality you can relate to.
Again, you can’t go wrong with Vibe Hotels. They’re everything Aunt Dottie’s Bed & Breakfast isn’t: fun and friendly with a lively vibe that reflects their hip inner-city locations.