Family accommodation that’s fun, cool & affordable
Doesn’t that sound like a tough call?! But it does exist, and in Australia’s hottest family holiday spots.
We’re talking Vibe Hotels. And they’re great for family accommodation as they’re inexpensive, colorfully stylish and funky, with the creature comforts you expect at a nice hotel. Most have a heated pool or are close to swimming beaches. While the central locations makes it really easy to get the children to and from excursions.
Vibe Hotels are in Top Spots for Kids
Vibe Hotels are perfectly located for family holiday accommodation in Melbourne, Sydney, the Gold Coast and Darwin.
- Vibe Hotel Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise – Australia’s Family Entertainment Capital. Kids big and small just love it here. Parents do, too, as all that action at the theme parks and beaches means kids sleep like logs.
- Vibe Savoy Hotel Melbourne CBD. Walk to Southbank, Etihad
Stadium and Docklands. The perfect place to stay if you’re taking the family to museums, a big game or concert.
- Vibe Hotel Carlton, Melbourne. Located in Melbourne’s “Little Italy’. Close to the Zoo, Boho Fitzroy, and nice parks. Retro vibe with a very cool pool!
- Vibe Hotel Rushcutters Bay, Sydney. Walk or train it to the CBD and all its iconic attractions, including Sydney Opera House and Circular Quay ferries. There’s a rockstar rooftop pool, and a huge harbourside park across the road. Double Bay beaches and shopping village are nearby.
- Vibe Hotel North Sydney. Excellent for families as it’s quiet, yet you can walk to iconic Sydney attractions, including Luna Park or across the bridge! The train and ferry are also just a skip and a jump away.
- Vibe Hotel Sydney. If you want to stay in the heart of Sydney, this is a great choice. Walk to Darling Harbour, China Town, Macquarie Street or Surry Hills.
- Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront. Paradise for kids and parents as the waterfront precinct has playgrounds, the awesome Wave Pool, Deckchair Cinema, and the cheap eats of Mindil Beach Sunset Market.