Velocity Frequent Flyer - Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of Vibe Hotel & Velocity Frequent Flyer – Earn points
- You must be a member of the Velocity Frequent Flyer Program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Velocity Frequent Flyer Programs terms and conditions.
- Consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered as one stay, regardless of the number of check-ins.
- Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room.
- Points will not be earned for stays of the following types:
- stays purchased as part of package holidays
- free hotel stays
- stays at industry discount rates
- stays at group rates
- stays at special promotional rates; or
- stays using vouchers or discount certificates.
*Velocity Rewards Program points may only be awarded for a maximum of seven nights per stay.
Terms and conditions of Vibe Hotel & Velocity Frequent Flyer – Redemptions
- Vibe Hotel redemptions will be available via certificates for hotel accommodation only (not able to be used for food and beverage, mini bar, in-room movies, telephone calls, room service etc. these must be paid for at the time of stay directly to the hotel)
- Redemptions do not earn reward points
- The member must contact Vibe Hotels via our Central Reservations team directly to make bookings. Vibe Hotels 13 8423.
- Members will be charged the accommodation room rate of the day when making any booking.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Vouchers will be valid for 6 months from issue date.
- Members who do not show for a redeemed booking will forfeit the points paid.
- Booking changes for redemptions are allowed. The member must contact the hotel at least 5 working days before the original check-in date.
- The original voucher must be presented at check-in
- Rooms are subject to limited availability and blackout periods may apply i.e. New Years Eve
- Awards points cannot be redeemed for group or conference stays.
- There is a maximum of two (2) adults per room unless otherwise specified.
- Adults are defined as people 12 years or older.
Velocity is owned and operated by Velocity Frequent Flyer Pty Ltd as trustee of the Loyalty Trust. To earn and redeem Velocity Points, you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Points earn and redemption are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, available at www.virginaustralia/velocity, as amended from time to time.
*Terms and conditions apply.