Terms and conditions of Vibe Hotel & Qantas Points – Earn points
- You must be a member of the Qantas Points program to earn points. A joining fee may apply. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Points program terms and conditions.
- Consecutive nights at the same hotel will be considered as one stay, regardless of the number of check-ins.
- Points cannot be split between two or more members occupying the same room.
- Some wholesale, industry and package rates do not attract points.
- Qantas Points may only be awarded for a maximum of seven nights per stay.
Terms and conditions of Vibe Hotel and Qantas Points – Point redemptions
- Vibe Hotel redemptions will be available via certificates for hotel accommodation only (not able to be used for food and beverage, mini bar, in-room movies, telephone calls, room service etc. these must be paid for at the time of stay directly to the hotel)
- Redemptions do not earn reward points
- The member must contact Vibe Hotels via our Central Reservations team directly to make bookings. Vibe Hotels 13 8423.
- Members will be charged the accommodation room rate of the day when making any booking.
- Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Vouchers will be valid for 6 months from issue date.
- Members who do not show for a redeemed booking will forfeit the points paid.
- Booking changes for redemptions are allowed. The member must contact the hotel at least 5 working days before the original check-in date.
- The original voucher must be presented at check-in
- Rooms are subject to limited availability and blackout periods may apply i.e. New Years Eve
- Awards points cannot be redeemed for group or conference stays.
- There is a maximum of two (2) adults per room unless otherwise specified.
- Adults are defined as people 12 years or older.
Click here to discover more about Qantas Points»